Join OUR TEAM
New Homes Sales
Contract: Full- time Permanent
Reporting to: Director
Location: Remote working
Salary: Dependent on Experience/Negotiable
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: 5pm, Thursday 4th May 2023
We are an established property management company with over 15 years experience.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated New Homes Sales Co-ordinator to join our small team.
The New Homes Sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of new home sales including liaising with agents, customers, construction site personnel and suppliers.
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has a passion for people and property and will be committed to making the home buying experience smoother for our customers.
The successful candidate will be a vital member of our team providing an excellent customer experience that exceeds expectations and continues to build our reputation for providing high quality homes.
Manage the day-to-day operations of new home sales which include:
- responding to initial enquiries
- booking and conducting viewings
- agreeing sales and progressing from reservation through to handover
- build and maintain strong and positive relations with purchasers
- completion of purchaser’s selections
- handover of property
- resolving post completion items
- liaising with customers and supply chain including construction site personnel.
- Negotiate sales agreements with agents
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of all sales transactions
- Ensuring compliance with Consumer Code
- Providing an excellent customer experience that exceeds expectations
Knowledge and Experience – Essential
- Minimum of 3 years experience in New Homes Sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and results driven
- Excellent time management with ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Well presented
- Committed to delivering a first class customer journey
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s – Mathematics and English (A* – C grade) or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft
- A full UK driving licence and access to own transport and insured for business purposes
Knowledge and Experience – Desirable
- Third level qualification in property management
- Excellent knowledge of local housing market and demonstrable track record of success within New Homes
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining how you meet each of the criteria and why you are interested in this position.
5pm, Thursday 4th May 2023